If you are paying your billing amount of your MS-Office subscription (downloaded and installed via Office Setup) by your credit card or debit card then recurring bill will be ON by default and you will be charged every year since the day you had activated the subscription. But now you can turn it ON or OFF according to your convenience.
In case, you have made the payment in advance with the product key, then your office setup 365 subscription will over at the end of subscription period but if you want to continue you can provide your credit card or bank account details so that it will keep on renewing every year. Moreover, your bank account or credit card won’t be charged until your current subscription is not ended. One more benefit is that you can pay on a monthly basis and yearly upfront fee.
So, here is the procedure enabling and disabling your recurring billing in MS-Office:
- Go to the Admin Center, and then Subscriptions page
- Now choose Billing > Subscriptions
- For turning on Recurring Bill, switch the toggle to ON
- For turning off Recurring Bill, switch the toggle OFF
Note: If your subscription is expired or disable in that case you are not able to turn on or off your recurring bill as it happens only when you have an active subscription
- When you choose your subscription to be turned off that does not mean it has been cancelled at the same time and it will be active until you’re your subscription expires.
- You can also check your subscription status by going on the subscription card
In case you want more information on your billing or office.com/setup , call the customer support phone number and they will be glad to assist you with the best possible solution.