MS Office application suite produced by Microsoft which was first published in 1990. MS Office software suits support more than 100 languages and are the most utilized software of its sort. MS Office Setup is world’s best Office suite with many applications like MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Access, PowerPoint, MS OneNote etc. available in various versions like MS Office XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, MS Office 2016, MS Office 365 etc. and these all versions supported with Windows 7, Windows 8, 10, Vista etc.
Here we are discussing the MS Office 2016 Error 1706 solutions step by step:
Step 1: Turn-off the Microsoft Windows Firewall
In any OS including Windows 7 and other versions:
- Go to Control Panel from the Start menu
- From Control Panel, search firewall and then click on Windows Firewall and then click on “Turn Windows Firewall on or off”
Note if you are signed in as a normal user you will be required to add Admin Password.
- Below network location, tick on “Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended)” and then OK.
Turn on Microsoft Windows Firewall after setup is finished.
Step 2: Repair Earlier Office 365 Installation Windows 8
- Press Win + R key and write Control press Enter key.
- From Control Panel, go to Program and Features
- Choose MS Office setup from the program list
- Then click on change and repair > next.
Remove earlier office Installation in Windows 8
- Press Windows + Q and write “control” and press Enter
- Click on “Program and Features” from Control Panel
- Pick Office software, and click on uninstall.
- Follow all the steps carefully.
Step 3: Do System Scan / Monitor System Files For Issues
- Press Win + R and write cmd and Enter to open the command prompt
- Write “sfc /scannow” and click on enter Button
And to Monitor System Files For Issues
- Press Windows + R and write “cleanmgr” and click on Enter
- Choose the OS Drive and click on OK
- Press on “Clean up System Files”
Step 4: Attempt the installation once more
In general case, MS Office 2016 Error 1706 can solve by reinstalling the setup again. But before that make sure that you have a licensed version of MS office, all requirements are satisfied and you follow the correct steps to install it.
If all solutions are not useful for you then you then you can go for an expert advice. MS Office experts are available online 24X7 to support you using any medium and via remote access to your device. MS Office setup support for any office.com/setup related issues is free for under warranty products and all services can be avail. Dedicated MS Office support and service team has given so many years to producing simple and quick steps to deal and fix your MS Office issues. Email Id and Live chat windows are also best media to get support and services.
Get More information click the given links: www.office.com/setup,